September 16, 2016
Perform duties outlined below in addition to assisting functional areas when available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general processes, including picking parts, receiving parts, packing parts, and putting parts in storage locations.
- Adhere to general safety requirements.
- Operations of equipment including fork trucks, picker trucks, and reach trucks.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executives of Aurora.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with industry part numbers and warehouse processes.
- PC and basic computer knowledge.
- Attention to detail and task completion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a warehouse work environment.
- Bending and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Infrequent land andair travel may be required.
- Generally limited exposure to physical risk.
- Comfort with working at elevated heights.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.