Starting wages $12 - $16/hour
$0.75 shift premium for 2nd & 3rd shifts
Aurora Parts & Accessories offers a full package of benefits including a no premium medical option, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401K program and bonus opportunities.
January 30, 2018
Perform duties outlined below in addition to assisting functional areas when available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general processes, including picking parts, receiving parts, packing parts, and putting parts in storage locations.
- Adhere to general safety requirements.
- Operations of equipment including fork trucks, picker trucks, and reach trucks.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executives of Aurora.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with industry part numbers and warehouse processes.
- PC and basic computer knowledge.
- Attention to detail and task completion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a warehouse work environment.
- Bending and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Infrequent land andair travel may be required.
- Generally limited exposure to physical risk.
- Comfort with working at elevated heights.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.