Sales Account Manager
December 1, 2017
Grand Prairie, TX
Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers assigned. Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned key account objectives. Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a daily outgoing call cycle of 25 calls or more.
- Respond to workflow of stock orders, promos, pricing and maintain data in company systems.
- Review progress with General Manager, Director of Sales and Regional Manager.
- Work with new customer onboarding.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Analytical - Ability to collect and research several data alternatives at once. Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Can present both pure data and risk adjusted informtion clearly, quickly, and concisely
- Oral and Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions and participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implication of decisions: Demonstates general knowledge of market and competition; has general knowledge of process flow, is aware of inventory control.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Basic technical knowledge of trailer components and their applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM, SharePoint and basic computer knowledge.
- Attention to detail and task completion.
- Excellent sales/customer interaction skills.
- Preferred 2 year College Degree, plus at least 2-3 years relative experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Bending and light lifting.
- Air/land travel may be required.
- Generally limited exposure to physical risk.
Qualified candidates should email resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.